Dodoni, the leading dairy brand in Greece, has today announced their new baked cheese snacks will be launching exclusively in the UK following the huge popularity of their authentic Feta PDO Cheese & Cypriot Halloumi.
Dodoni Cheese Thins are baked with the finest all-natural ingredients and 60% of every snack is made from real Greek Feta PDO or Cypriot Halloumi cheese. The premium savoury snacks have been launched as Britain comes out of lockdown to be a talking point as friends and families get together once more to share their stories. They come in four heavenly flavours:
– Feta, Tomato & Oregano – A twist on a classic Greek flavour fusion with a sunny pop of tomato, a herby hit of oregano and delicious creamy Feta PDO cheese with the taste of the Mediterranean.
– Feta, Jalapeno and Chilli – Time to bring out the fiesta in Feta with a dose of Jalapeno heat and a zap of chilli giving a bright kick to the smooth Feta.
– Halloumi Multi Seed – The finest Halloumi from Cyprus baked together with linseed, poppy and chia seeds to create a fusion of deep, delicious flavour thanks to the tangy Halloumi and nutty, crunchy seeds.
– Halloumi and Caramelised Onion – Savoury with a sweet edge, the perfect mix of caramelised onion sweetness and strong Halloumi.
– The crunchy baked snacks come in 22g packs at £1.00 RRP for the convenience, single serve markets; set to boom with outdoor picnics and garden get togethers on the cards this summer, as well as larger 80g sharing bag at £2.75 RRP to accompany drinks with friends and family.
Each snack is gluten free and non-GMO with no artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives, and is made from 100% natural ingredients, suitable for vegetarians.
For over 60 years Dodoni Feta has been legendary in Greece, and now the award-winning cheese and its creamy, moreish and slightly tangy taste has been combined with vibrant and fresh flavours. Alongside the Halloumi options, Dodoni Cheese Thins are great for snack lovers looking for a more indulgent treat with refined flavours from the Med.
Dodoni Feta is produced in the lush, mountainous Epirus region in Northern Greece, also the birthplace of the ancient oracle Dodona. It is said Dodona shared her stories and counsel through the shimmering leaves of the sacred oak tree with people travelling from far and wide to gather and seek her nurturing wisdom. Today, Dodoni has embraced this tradition of storytelling and believes life’s most nourishing pleasures are also its simplest: to gather, to graze and to share the experience.
Tom Seepers, CEO of Dodoni commented: “Our vision is for a snack-happy world where we savour and share together. That’s why the delicious details matter. From that first crunch to the companionable flavours and that got-to-have-another aftertaste, every bite is baked to heavenly perfection.”
The brand design, packaging and e-commerce site was created by award-winning creative branding agency, Honey Creative who have taken inspiration from the fresh, vibrant Greek countryside and ancient oracle Dodona.
Available to buy now at https://dodonisnacks.com/ and Amazon.